Product ID: RLTS02
24 minutes, DVD
This program discusses the effects and repercussions of drug use physically and mentally and educates teens on the dangers of drug use and addiction. After completing the program, students will have a better understanding of drugs, the effect on the body, the long and short-term health risks and the addictive qualities of drugs.
Subjects Covered Include:
- The dangers of drug use.
- Peer pressure & drug use.
- Stimulant drugs and depressant drugs.
- Physical and mental addiction.
- Prescription drugs.
- The side effects of dangerous drugs.
- Where to turn for help for drug addiction.
There are no reviews yet.