Select an access period below to view the course details.
Whether a physical or virtual home visit, effective training for home visitation should ideally balance the learning of principles and methods with practical experience in real life situations where the unexpected frequently occurs.
Home Visiting: A Compilation of Various Topics – Online Course (THV11C) is Vol. 11 of the highly acclaimed The Home Visiting Video Library. In this video is:
Compilations of the home visit clips focused on specific topics.
1. A Prenatal Visit: Diane Visits Ashkayloun.
2. Developing Trust: Ruth Visits Jonnie.
3. Goal Planning: Brook Visits Christina and Roy.
4. Promoting Positive Parent-Child Interactions: Anne Visits Amanda.
5. Working with Multiple Issues: Wendy Visits Sara.
6. Focusing on Child Development: Dori Visits Kiah.
7. A Home Safety Evaluation: Camille Visits Wanda.
8. Building Child and Parenting Skills: Debbie Visits Jennifer and Jason.
9. Balancing Parent and Child Needs: Amy Rose visits Martha.
10. Safety Challenging Environments: Maria Visits Blanca and Jesus (A Visit in Spanish).
Ideal for training family educators, early intervention specialists, nurses nd social service personnel at all professional levels. The Home Visiting Video Library is easily adaptable to a variety of learning designs including virtual classes.
VIDEO • QUIZ • CERTIFICATE